We appreciate that, for many, the prospect of spending time in care may be a daunting one. We regard it as our duty to minimise any such doubts and fears by providing sensitive and unobtrusive hospitality from the outset, whether your intention is to stay for a weekend or a longer period.
Woodland works to ensure that each individual is enabled to maintain their chosen lifestyle. Great care is given to facilitating the right to self-determination, individuality and dignity.
All staff are well trained and dedicated to ensuring care and support wherever needed whilst enabling and promoting individual independence.
• All residents will be treated as individuals with the same rights as any other member of society
• All residents will be offered care and support with dignity and respect
• Support will be provided on a needs-assessed basis
• The vital and ongoing process of achieving a superior quality service is the responsibility of every member of staff
• The role of relatives and friends in peoples’ lives and the input they can offer is treated as invaluable
• All staff are trained to the highest standard in order to provide high quality care for the people who live at Woodland
Each resident is supported in their choice of beliefs and lifestyle. Members of any religion, followers of any faith and belief and those without religious belief will be treated with equal dignity, respect and fairness.
We are pleased to invite you on a tour of Woodland so that you may inspect our facilities, meet our staff and discuss your requirements.
Our services are provided at competitive rates and you are warmly invited to telephone or call in for details.